Writing, Ramblings, and Observations

WRITINGS, RAMBLINGS, & OBSERVATIONS

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MY PREMIERE - But Don't Call Me A Blogger

I can admit that I am somewhat technology challenged and inexperienced. I knew what a “blog” was, or at least I had heard of it, but until recently I had never actually seen one up close, and I had little idea of how to make myself into a blogger, or if I even wanted to be one.

Undecided, I did some research into the possibilities. I quickly found that there are several websites whose network supports the Blogger Nation. Some were free of charge to sign up for, so I did, and it was pretty easy to do.

Now I have a blog site – and you know about it – or else you would not be reading this. It is of the free-no-frills variety, but I like the book-lined library backdrop home page that I have settled on. It just screams "WRITER!", doesn't it? I know!

But, no matter what your own perception of what a blog is, or should be, my intentions and aspirations for it are very specific... and perhaps unblogger-like. I am just beginning to discover that there are an assortment of applications for such an internet vehicle as this -- from chat-room-like chatter to favorite recipes to distinguished prose; in my case I will use it to motivate me to share, inspire and propagate my writings.

If you are here reading this, it is very likely that me or someone else that I know personally has steered you to it. Thanks for going along with it! I intend to write as often as possible and post the prose when complete, so please check back in regularly. I truly hope that you can enjoy what you find here and that, on occasion, you are interested enough to share your thoughts with me. Have at me! How else am I expected to learn? Thank you sir/madam, may I have another?!

Again, thanks for being here... and happy reading! - MWM

No comments:

Post a Comment